Drapery motorization or Motorized CurtainToday, drapery motorization is becoming the standard for hotel rooms, meeting venues, conference centers and residences.
The Glydea from Somfy provides a discreet, flexible and robust solution to serve your imagination.
Somfy solutions are compatible with every fabric and design type from blackout to light filtering sheer curtains. Regardless of the design, you can still experience the convenience and luxury of motorization.
No need to pull on heavy or hard to reach draperies. No more cables to operate or strings that get tangled up! Enhance your lifestyle by making your curtains so easy to use, you’ll find yourself using them more and experience benefits such as sun protection, instant privacy and glare reduction… at the touch of a button.Control your window treatments with one click to protect your privacy and eliminate the harmful sun's rays.
Designed for residential, commercial and hospitality markets, the Glydea from Somfy provides a convenient solution for glare reduction and privacy while also reducing energy costs and protecting furnishings from damaging UV rays.
- Creates a positive user experience with superior performance, reliability and ease of operation.
- Extends the lifespan of draperies by minimizing the damage associated with manual operation.
- Available for all types of draperies such as pinch pleat, Ripplefold and Accordia so regardless of your preference, you can bring your vision to life!
- Compatible with various types of controls from hand-held remotes, wireless wall switches, table top controls, sensors, timers and third-party automation systems.
- Clean premium design with brushed aluminum finish.
- Adjustable limit setting provides alignment of drapery fabric.
- Patented control module cover design conceals unsightly cables and protects the connectors and control modules inside the motor.
- Advanced track design and swivel ceiling bracket minimize the light gap.
- Soft start and soft stop.
- Improved arm design provides even overlap and even stack back.
- Spring loaded one-touch hardware (wall and ceiling mount).
- On center opening tracks, motor can be installed to the right or to the left side of the track.
- Automatic or adjustable limit setting.
- Inverse (top mount) option allows the motor to be installed above the track.